Studio Manager/Senior Teacher
In 2014, Jaclyn began a comprehensive Pilates teacher training program. This rigorous course followed the classical teacher-training model in accordance with the Pilates Method Alliance parameters. She has since continued on to also complete the Body Harmonics Comprehensive Pilates Teacher Training program on all apparatus to hone her knowledge in functional anatomy and biomechanics.
With a love for Dance, Jaclyn holds a BA in Dance and Non-Profit Development. It was through her dance training that Jaclyn was first introduced to Pilates by her ballet teacher.
With this extensive training and experience, Jaclyn is fluent in working with a diverse group of clients of all levels and abilities. She is passionate about helping clients get back in touch with their bodies and to improve postural alignment, body awareness and overall strength.
- BODY HARMONICS Pilates Mat & Reformer Certification
- BODY HARMONICS Pilates Cadillac, Chair, Springboard & Barrels Certification
- BODY HARMONICS Core Integrity
- BODY HARMONICS Sacroiliac Joint: The Critical Functional Link
- BODY HARMONICS Handedness & Scoliosis
- BODY HARMONICS Functional Anatomy & Biomechanics Series: Spine, Shoulder, Hip & Knee
- BODY HARMONICS Gait Analysis
- BODY HARMONICS Postural Analysis
- BODY HARMONICS Pilates & Movement for Pregnancy – Pre/Post-Natal
- BODY HARMONICS Osteopenia, Osteoporosis & Orthopedic Health
- BODY HARMONICS Cervical Spine Mechanics & Protocol
- BODY HARMONICS Mighty & Mysterious Psoas
- BODY HARMONICS Foot and Ankle: The Body’s Spring System
- BODY HARMONICS Breathing Mechanics & Protocols
- BODY HARMONICS Client Assessment
- Balanced Body Core Align 1: Foundations