PMA®-CPT, Pilates Teacher
Betsy has a Masters in Dance, and from her experience teaching creative dance to children became interested in working with children with special needs including those with autism and hearing impairments.
Her many years as a teacher of Autistic children and her curiosity of biomechanics became the catalyst for beginning her new journey of working with clients to find better movement for life.
Betsy has successfully completed the Body Harmonics Comprehensive Pilates Teacher Trianing program on all apparatus, as well as a number of additional training related to Functional Anatomy, Biomechanics and movement pattern dysfunctions.
- BODY HARMONICS Pilates Mat & Reformer
- BODY HARMONICS Pilates Cadillac, Chair, Springboard & Barrels
- BODY HARMONICS Anatomy in Motion
- BODY HARMONICS Core Integrity
- BODY HARMONICS Sacroiliac Joint: The Critical Functional Link
- BODY HARMONICS Mighty & Mysterious Psoas
- BODY HARMONICS Functional Anatomy & Biomechanics Series: Spine, Shoulder, Hip & Knee
- BODY HARMONICS Gait Analysis
- BODY HARMONICS Postural Analysis
- BODY HARMONICS Foot and Ankle: The Body’s Spring System
- BODY HARMONICS Osteopenia, Osteoporosis & Orthopedic Health
- BODY HARMONICS Vertical Pilates Intensive
- BODY HARMONICS Breathing Mechanics & Protocols