Group classes are a fun and affordable way to meet your movement goals while enjoying the social and supportive aspect of moving with others. Every class is uniquely designed incorporating a variety of Pilates equipment (Reformer, Tower, Barrels) and small props for the most complete workout for any level of experience. There is a class for every body at any age and stage, and each includes a combination of strength, length and core stabilization for overall full body integration.
Find and book your classes using the class schedule below.
Having trouble booking?
If you are on an Apple product, please clear your cache and enable cookies, then try again.
If the problem persists, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are practicing with us on a weekly basis, membership is your best value. We offer the following flexible memberships to fit your budget and schedule. Just a $30 registration fee gets you started with your monthly program.
- Flexible auto-recurring monthly membership: change, up/downgrade or pause at any time with just two weeks email notice
- Additional single class purchases at a special members-only discount
- Receive 10% off workshops and special events
- Enjoy our OnDemand Library subscription of pre-recorded group Mat classes for just $29 per month added onto any Monthly Program Plan
- Exclusive first-in-line opportunity to secure a spot in our group class schedule
- Refer a friend who buys a membership and receive free classes based on your membership level
Other Pricing Options:
Introductory Group Class Package $97
(3 classes — Expires 3 months from purchase)
Single class – $45
10 Pack Classes $380
(Expires 12 months from purchase)
Packages may be used to enjoy any class at any time.