With an emphasis on neuromuscular science, established movement protocols, and advanced teaching methodologies, BODY HARMONICS’ Internationally-acclaimed Pilates teacher training programs make you the Pilates and movement teacher you want to be. At each level of our training, we help you become a “movement problem-solver” with an eye for optimal function and purposeful application that considers both age and ability. Facilities are located across the US, Canada, Europe, and Brazil.
When you teach well, you transform lives!
The BODY HARMONICS® Teacher Training Program provides the 450-hour minimum requirement of Comprehensive curriculum that prepares each student for the PMA (Pilates Method Alliance) Certification exam.
In addition, BODY HARMONICS® offers the most extensive list of Continuing Education courses, and Advanced Specialist programs available to all Movement and Manual Practitioners.
BODY HARMONICS® is recognized by the Pilates Method Alliance, and is listed on the PMA Registry of Schools.
The BODY HARMONICS Teacher Training program is right for you if...
- You want to learn the complete classical and functional Pilates repertoire, and understand how to use it for building bodies full of power and grace
- You want a thorough knowledge of functional anatomy and biomechanics to understand how the entire body works together
- You want easy-to-understand explanations of complex concepts
- You want extensive hands-on practice
- You want to be part of a larger community of movement professionals who learn and grow together
- You want to possess skills and strategies for a successful Pilates business
**See the complete course calendar below**
...or select one of the following options to learn more: