Required hours vary by course
All Certification and Continuing Education courses are available by private tutorial for an individual or pair. Courses are conducted at ReActive, or can be delivered at your own studio within 50 miles of Oakland.
Course Pre-requisite for Certification Courses
Anatomy in Motion
This course literally changes the way you think about, observe, and feel human movement. Fun and interactive, the human structure comes alive, and you gain new insights into how the body moves from different perspectives. The ultimate goal of this course is to help you understand how movement is produced at all major joints, which lays the groundwork for accurate neuromuscular recruitment, joint mobility, and core control.
Recommended Textbook: Trail Guide to the Body by Andrew Biel
Benefits of private tutorial:
- Completion in 2/3 of the required course hours for Private Tutorials with 1-2 participants
- Superior instruction with learning focused on your specific career goals
- Convenient schedule designed specifically for your available time and training needs
- Devoted individual instruction to simplify complex concepts, and answer your specific questions
- Plenty of opportunity for ongoing active participation of each student for optimal experiential learning - Opportunity for observation of Instructor teaching sessions with private clients
$100 per classroom hour
Discounted fees are offered for groups of 2 or more registered participants.
Materials Fees: As indicated in each Certification Course summary
Exam Fees: As indicated in each Certification Course summary
Cancellation Policy: Full refund 30 days prior to course start date. 50% refund 7 days prior to course start date. No refund on or after course start date.
Secure payments through