Cadillac, Chair, Springboard & Barrels Intensive is a 4-part diploma and the third step in the BODY HARMONICS Pilates Comprehensive Program. Our Pilates Comprehensive Program includes diplomas in Mat Work, Reformer, Cadillac, Chair, Springboard/Tower and Barrels.
At each level of certification our objective is to help students become “movement problem-solvers” with an eye for optimal function and simple application that considers age, ability and movement impairments.
In CCSB Intensive you will learn:
- Complete Cadillac & Springboard (Tower) Repertoire
- Complete Chair Repertoire
- Complete Barrel Repertoire
- Exercise modifications and variations in every plane of movement
- Protocols to work with individual clients one-on-one
- Versatile class design principles for the group class environment
- Application of functional anatomy to the Cadillac, Chair, Springboard and Barrels
Pilates Mat Work Intensive or equivalent
Pilates Mat Work Intensive provides you with the tools to design mat classes for people of all ages and abilities. You learn the complete Mat Work Repertoire. Our unique certification program emphasizes core stabilization systems, movement mechanics, and versatile class design principles.
Program requirements include
- Module 1: Foundations (21 classroom hours)
- Module 2: Intermediate (21 classroom hours)
- Module 3: Advanced (21 classroom hours)
- Module 4: Practical Application (14 classroom hours)
- Practice Teaching (minimum 100 hours)
- Self-Practice (minimum 100 hours)
- Home Study/Review (approx. 45 hours)
- Written Test and Practical Evaluation (as scheduled)
To fully benefit from the program, it is in your best interest to commit to the entire time frame. If you happen to miss an hour or more, we will assist you with scheduling a private tutorial to make up the missed hours at the Private Tutorial rate.
Pilates Reformer Intensive is recommended as a prerequisite, but not mandatory.
Course Materials and Exam Fees
Course Fees: $2,880 + materials and exam fee
SAVE 10% when you register by July 1, 2017. Contact us for more details.
Ask us about a Payment Plan that works best for you!
Materials Fee: $300 + shipping + taxes
Exam Fee: $200 (due 30 days prior to practical exam date)
Sept 15-17, 2017 from 12-7pm
Sept 29-Oct 1, 2017 from 12-7pm
Oct 13-15, 2017 from 12-7pm
Nov 4-5 from 12-7pm
Location: 6200 La Salle Avenue, Oakland, CA
Instructor: Holly Wallis, Director - 510-338-0962
Contact Body Harmonics directly to order required Course Materials - Call Victoria at 416.482.4884 ext. 206 at least one week prior to course date.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received up to 30 days prior to the start date will be refunded minus 15% of the total tuition fee. Cancellations received 7-29 days prior to the start date will be refunded minus 50% of the total tuition fee. No refund less than 7 days prior to or anytime after course start date. To avoid any cancellation penalty, course registrations may be postponed or applied to a different course with permission up to 7 days before the course start date for a $100 administrative fee. All postponements are non-refundable.
NOTE: In the event that the workshop is rescheduled, any registrants will be given the option to take the workshop as a Private Tutorial on the same date or an alternate date that is convenient within a 3 months of the cancelled course date.
Secure payments through