About BODY HARMONICS:
With an emphasis on neuromuscular science, established movement protocols, and advanced teaching methodologies, BODY HARMONICS’ internationally-acclaimed Pilates Teacher Training
programs and continuing education workshops are designed to make you the best teacher you can be.
When you teach well, you transform lives!
Move well. Teach well. Be well.™
Program requirements include
The Pilates Mat & Reformer Intensive program includes:
- Complete Pilates Classical Mat and Reformer repertoire
- Complete Body Harmonics Mat & Reformer Foundations repertoire
- Unique progressive sequencing™ and cueing formula™
- Versatile class design principles, and the tools to design Pilates mat and reformer classes for all ages and abilities
- Protocols to work with clients in a one-on-one setting
- Exercise modifications and variations for all levels
- Postural assessment techniques and functional anatomy principles
- Includes Anatomy in Motion™ prerequisite course - 6 Hours
Anatomy in Motion prerequisite course - Jan 28, 2017 from 12-6pm
Module 1: Foundations - Feb 10-12, 2017 from 12-8pm
Module 2: Intermediate - Mar 3-5, 2017 from 12-8pm
Module 3: Advanced & Innovations - Mar 24-26, 2017 from 12-8pm
Module 4: Advanced Teaching Methodologies - Apr 7-9, 2017 from 12-6pm
In addition to above classroom hours, the following are also required for completion of the program:
Practice Teaching (minimum 150 hours)
Self-Practice (minimum 100 hours)
Approximately 100 hours of home study/review
Written Test and Practical Evaluation (as scheduled)
Location: ReActive Movement, 6200 La Salle Avenue, Oakland, CA 94611
Contact: Holly Wallis, Director - 510-338-0962
Course Materials and Exam Fees
Course Fees: $4,069 + Practical Evaluation + Materials
SAVE $400 when you register by January 13, 2017. To use promo code SAVE, follow these instructions:
- Go to the Teacher Training page
- Click on the Register Now! button
- Click Sign Up under the Pilates Mat & Reformer Intensive course from the list of enrollments
- Upon check out use Promo Code SAVE to discount the total fee by $400
If you have any questions or troubles enrolling, please call Holly at 510-990-1364
Practical Evaluation Fee: $200 per attempt due at time of scheduling
Estimated Materials Fees (binder and manuals): $350 + Shipping + Taxes
Ask us about a Payment Plan that works best for you!
Contact Body Harmonics directly to order required Course Materials - Call Victoria at 416.482.4884 ext. 206 at least one week prior to course date.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received up to 30 days prior to the start date will be refunded minus 15% of the total tuition fee. Cancellations received 7-29 days prior to the start date will be refunded minus 50% of the total tuition fee. No refund less than 7 days prior to or anytime after course start date. To avoid any cancellation penalty, course registrations may be postponed or applied to a different course with permission up to 7 days before the course start date for a $100 administrative fee. All postponements are non-refundable.
NOTE: In the event that the workshop is rescheduled, any registrants will be given the option to take the workshop as a Private Tutorial on the same date or an alternate date that is convenient within a 3 months of the cancelled course date.
Secure payments through