Functional Movement Specialist
KaRon is a comprehensively-trained Pilates Teacher through Body Arts and Science International (BASI), Ellie Herman, and BODY HARMONICS®. As well, she is a Certified Yoga Instructor, and Health & Wellness Life Coach.
In addition to her extensive movement training, KaRon has earned a B.Sc. in Psychology with a double minor in Kinesiology and Communications, as well as an MBA in Marketing.
KaRon has training and experience working with a variety of conditions including: low back pain, osteoporosis, spinal stenosis, disc bulges/herniations, scoliosis, neuromuscular impairments, and overall core integrity. She also provides safe and effective pre- and post-natal programs, as well as effective sport-specific training.
KaRon has a true passion for helping you move to your greatest potential, whether for pain management, health or fitness.
- BODY HARMONICS® Mat Work Intensive
- BODY HARMONICS® Reformer Intensive
- Body Arts & Science International (BASI) Comprehensive Pilates Teacher Training Program
- Ellie Herman Mat and Springboard
- Yoga Immersion Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) Certification (500 Hrs)
- Yoga Pre/Post Natal
- Movement for Neurological Conditions Specialist
- BODY HARMONICS® Anatomy in Motion
- BODY HARMONICS® Postural Analysis
- BODY HARMONICS® Gait Analysis
- BODY HARMONICS® Osteopenia, Osteoporosis & Orthopedic Health
- BODY HARMONICS® Movement & Exercise in Pregnancy
- BODY HARMONICS® Core Integrity
- BODY HARMONICS® Myofascial Lines of Movement
- BODY HARMONICS® Foot & Ankle: The Body's Spring System
- BODY HARMONICS® Sacroiliac Joint: The Critical Functional Link
- BODY HARMONICS® Pilates Props Series: Balance & Resistance Apparatus
- BODY HARMONICS® Client Assessment Protocols
- BODY HARMONICS® Handedness & Scoliosis
- BODY HARMONICS® Mighty & Mysterious Psoas